Wednesday 26 August 2009

FROM THERE TO HERE, FROM HERE TO THERE (Exhibition at Red Gallery, Hull)

I am currently exhibiting at the Red Gallery in Hull with Lee Machell.

BASKEYFIELD & MACHELL
an exhibition of sculpture, video and installation 
15 August 2009 - 5 September 2009









FROM THERE TO HERE, FROM HERE TO THERE
framed digital prints, framed drawings (pen and ink, and sticky labels on tracing paper, mounted on off white paper) 
white frames, framed map (map, tracing paper and sticky labels)
All framed images: 28cm x 35.5cm
White frames: 90cm x 100cm

For more information please go to the Red Gallery's website: www.red-gallery.com also, if you would like to see Lee's work please check his website: www.leemachell.co.uk.

2 comments:

AJ said...

I love the photo of the frames leaning against the wall and over the rutted ground - in sympathy with nature and perfectly framing the wall and grass - how come paintings are never as gorgious as the real thing. also love no. 5 I think it was where the frames echo the bulidings on the horizon - made me think about how we are ever encroaching on nature with out buildings. It must be fun doing your work, the people you meet intruigue me with their little story but I am so nosey. Watch out for the cows though, 3 people have been killed by cows this year whilst out walking - they are fighting back. My dad once got pinned up against a wall whilst walking on his own - a bit scary. I really like your drawings too, I'd like more of that thanks x

Harish said...

Congratulations on being exhibited. Was your work well received?